Please pray for me

• Thread starter Thread starter Superstar905
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Superstar905

This may seem trivial, but I am in love with someone who is not Catholic. She sometimes comes here on the forums to seek out the faith, and although she doesn’t agree with it (she’s Evangelical), she has been truly seeking it out. Some people have been very nice to her on the forums and she really appreciates it, but some have been rude, and not very understanding.

I’m not looking for relationship advice, what I am looking for is prayers, that God’s will be done, and that hopefully she see’s the truth of Catholicisim.

Thanks everyone, God Bless.

40.png
Superstar905:
This may seem trivial, but I am in love with someone who is not Catholic. She sometimes comes here on the forums to seek out the faith, and although she doesn’t agree with it (she’s Evangelical), she has been truly seeking it out. Some people have been very nice to her on the forums and she really appreciates it, but some have been rude, and not very understanding.

I’m not looking for relationship advice, what I am looking for is prayers, that God’s will be done, and that hopefully she see’s the truth of Catholicisim.

I pray that God will reveal to her the truth of our faith. :gopray2:

I will pray. I am sorry to hear that some have been rude to her and I hope it wasn’t me. I do try never to be rude but sometimes on a bad day its something that happens. But thanks for the reminder to us all. We forget we are goldfish in a bowl sometimes and speak with our minds before our hearts.:yup:

40.png
Toni:
I will pray. I am sorry to hear that some have been rude to her and I hope it wasn’t me. I do try never to be rude but sometimes on a bad day its something that happens. But thanks for the reminder to us all. We forget we are goldfish in a bowl sometimes and speak with our minds before our hearts.:yup:
No kidding, its always difficult to comprehend how difficult it is to really open yourself up to Catholicism when you have been brought up in a different faith background. Even more so, if you have heard all the anti-Catholic rubbish.

Thank you for your prayers. It warms my heart that others care enough to pray for me.

40.png
computerguy:
I pray that God will reveal to her the truth of our faith. :gopray2:
Me too, I thank God that the truth of our faith was revealed to me, and I feel so much better equipped to share it with my friends.

40.png
Superstar905:
Me too, I thank God that the truth of our faith was revealed to me, and I feel so much better equipped to share it with my friends.
I couldn’t do without my faith, I’ll tell you that. :yup:

I pray that the young woman you have met will come to know the fullness of the Truth revealed by Christ and left for all humanity in His One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church, the Catholic Church.

God bless the two of you on your journey.

CARose

40.png
Superstar905:

I will pray for the both of you.

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers. I think they are helping. I know they are helping me, and there are signs that they are helping her too.

S905:

My wife and I met in college. She was not a Catholic…in the 6 years of our courtship we discussed faith quite frequently and one by one the articles of our faith made more and more sense to her. She took RCIA and we got married.

I know what you’re going through…your devotion will be the #1 witness to the truth of Catholicism…pray together as often as you can in front of the Blessed Sacrament…make quick visits whenever you pass by a church, pray the rosary with her, daily Mass if possible.

As for the rest, let God do his magic…your part is to set the stage for Him.

in XT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back