Please pray for my family, a not so Happy thanksgiving

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanRyan1088
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RomanRyan1088

This past thanksgiving, one of my aunts who used to celebrate thanksgiving with us passed away. The funeral is Monday, the Rosary in Today, Tommarow, and Sunday.

I also ask you guys and gals to pray for my older brothers wife, the doctor told her that the twins could be here anyday now.

Also, for this girl in Andrews Texas, I think her name is michelle, but her nickname was Shell.

Thank You.

40.png
RomanRyan1088:
This past thanksgiving, one of my aunts who used to celebrate thanksgiving with us passed away. The funeral is Monday, the Rosary in Today, Tommarow, and Sunday.

I also ask you guys and gals to pray for my older brothers wife, the doctor told her that the twins could be here anyday now.
I’m sorry for your loss. I’ll be praying. Take care.

Yes, will pray for your family.

10 years ago, my grandmother died on Thanksgiving Day. Such a bitter sweet day for us.

God heals all broken hearts though.

May God’s love heal your family and may our Holy Mother comfort you.

Dearest Ryan

I am becoming increasingly concerned for you dear friend, in previous posts you have said your mum thinks you are on drugs and prior to that, that you thought your mum and dad were splitting up. Now you are facing this heartache and mourning. All of this is within a space of just a few weeks.

Ryan go and see your Priest and discuss with him all of these things that are going on in your life right now, please do this Ryan

You are in my prayers and all of your family

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

I am sorry for your loss at this time. You have been hit hard. Stay strong in yor faith.
I will pray for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back