please pray for my health

  • Thread starter Thread starter ngl321
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ngl321

Guest
I’ve a teen (17 years old) and have been overweight for many years. I’ve let it seep into my everyday life, causing me to be shy and lack self confidence. Pray that I start to make the changes to help my health and respect my body through regular exercise and good eating habits, so that 2009 will be the last year I dwell on that unfulfilled New Year’s Resolution.
 
Praying for you…I have found that the many difficulties in my life (leading to stress) have caused my own eating to zoom out of control and reach out to (comfort) food instead of other positive more productive issues. I lost 30 lbs on weight watchers and in the last 4 months have gained maybe 40 (I am afraid to get on the scale) due to stress in my life. Know that you are not alone with your struggles…I am keeping you in my prayers for success in your journey (just take one day at a time)…Diane
 
I’ve a teen (17 years old) and have been overweight for many years. I’ve let it seep into my everyday life, causing me to be shy and lack self confidence. Pray that I start to make the changes to help my health and respect my body through regular exercise and good eating habits, so that 2009 will be the last year I dwell on that unfulfilled New Year’s Resolution.
You can do it…will pray for you to have the discipline and drive to accomplish your goals. Exercise and eat healthy, not always easy, but something we all need to work on…God Bless…
 
I will pray for you, and good luck. You can do it!

God bless and Merry Christmas.
 
Jesus please help this teen to begin to deal with the self-esteem and unhappiness issues that underlie this over-eating and that are exaserbated by the over-eating. Jesus please lead this young person…and our friends who battle with these problems…to peace and determination to overcome and heal the issues that cause the over-eating. Lead this teen, and these other dear ones, to health and to better self-esteem.

God bless you, Dear. We’ll pray for you…and let us know how you go with this.

Warm regards, Trishie
 
YOU CAN DO IT!..I posted earlier and just want to let you know that I am praying for your success. With my own circumstances and stress…I awoke this morning vowing to at least walk and go to the apartment fitness center. I am also going to check out a yoga/meditation class at the local YMCA…to help with my stresses…I just know you can do it. I will keep you in my prayers.
Diane
 
Dear Jesus, help this young teen treat the body as the temple that it is. Draw ngl321 close to Your heart now and forever throughout this trial. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:
 
Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers; I too pray for those who struggle with similar issues.

onwillowbay-stress can be a huge factor in weight gain/loss. I pray that you are able to overcome these stress factors and remain positive in your health goals.

God Bless & Happy New Year
 
I pray that God guides you in this area of weight loss…You can do all things through him…Take care of your temple, cause you only get one…This is a struggle for me as well so i understand and pray that you push on and achieve this loss…All Glory to God and his son Jesus Christ, Amen…warmly, LynneMarie
 
Still praying for you (and for me in this journey). Today was day one of no smoking and no eating all day long. I did not do “great” but I did ok…for today. One day at a time is the best we can do…You can make it. I didn’t smoke for 17 years and my husband 10 years ago (who now has pancreatic cancer) told me I could handle just one cigarette. The first one was awful but the second one was mighty good and I haven’t been able to quit although I have tried at least a dozen times. Each time something severe happens in my life to set me back to my old smoking/eating habits. I went to mass this morning and said prayers for both of us. HANG IN THERE WITH ME…OK? I know we both can do it. I’m counting (and praying) on this…
Diane
 
Dear God please remind this teen that You are with them and Your Holy Spirit can give them the strength and fortitude needed to win this battle. The love and peace of God be with you on your journey. You and God can do anything together!
 
Praying for you that you will find a support group to help you get on and stay on the path to good health. My high school graduation dress was a size 24; college graduation was a size 12. 30 years later, I’m still a 12. It took a supporting prayer and sharing group for me to get into a permanent more healthy lifestyle. Prayers that you will find the support you need. Google SQPN Healthy Catholic for good supportive podcasts on this issue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top