Please pray for my mom's early onset dementia

• Thread starter Thread starter TrueLight
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrueLight

She’s only 67.

I took her to the doctor today and was shocked at her mental condition. It’s pretty sad. Please pray for her.

My Grandmother also has dementia…

Dear Lord Jesus, please help everyone suffering from this condition. Please help them to have a clear mind. Please help them to know that You are with them always.

Thank You Lord Jesus,
Amen.

My Grandmother also has dementia…

Dear Lord Jesus, please help everyone suffering from this condition. Please help them to have a clear mind. Please help them to know that You are with them always.

Thank You Lord Jesus,
Amen.
Thank you Sarah. She is a god-fearing Christian so she is constantly praying that God will protect her from the people who are following her, etc. I’m glad that she has that consolation.

She would always say that he memory is not as good, but her condition has greatly exacerbated. We are doing testing now.

She’s only 67.

I took her to the doctor today and was shocked at her mental condition. It’s pretty sad. Please pray for her.
TrueLight, my sincere prayers are with your mom as well as with you and your family. If it is dementia, hopefully her doctors, with G-d’s help, can find a way to slow down the process.

Sending prayer for your Mom and for you. So many families struggle with this disease.

What a horrible, sad, and tragic situation. Be sure to get all of your mother’s legal affairs in order ASAP and get what ever medication the doctor thinks will help. We will keep her and you in our prayers.

For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
:crossrc:
O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!
O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!
http://www.bridgebuilding.com/images/mi571x.jpg

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for her!

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Praying. My dad is in a similar condition, so to some degree, I can empathize.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen

Our Father,
who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen!

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May God bless your mother and grant her healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back