E
Epistemes
Guest
Please pray for Odell, and all our homeless.
I met Odell yesterday outside a Borders, as I was going in.
He is a Vietnam Veteran, he lost a leg, though I’m not sure where (since he said he never fired a weapon in the war), and you can see the suffering in his face. Looking into his face, I saw the suffering Christ.
Please for him that he receives all that he needs and that he stays clear of drugs and alcohol.
Thank you.
I met Odell yesterday outside a Borders, as I was going in.
He is a Vietnam Veteran, he lost a leg, though I’m not sure where (since he said he never fired a weapon in the war), and you can see the suffering in his face. Looking into his face, I saw the suffering Christ.
Please for him that he receives all that he needs and that he stays clear of drugs and alcohol.
Thank you.
