Please pray for repose for my husband's soul

  • Thread starter Thread starter mary09
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mary09

Guest
My husband Doug died last month after a short illness, please pray for repose for his soul. Thank you.
 
Dear Mary
a month is such a short time since Doug died. If it was a short illness it must be difficult to process, and I pray that Jesus will be with you to help you get through your loss and loneliness. I will keep you in my prayers and Masses
I do hope you have family and friends to help you recover.

God’s kindest blessings to you, Trishie
 
Dear Mary,
I pray for Doug to be surrounded in Gods loving hands…My prayer for you in healing as well…I am so sorry for your loss, truly…May God bring many angels to comfort you and keep you strong…All Glory Go To God & his Son Jesus Christ, Amen…warmly, LynneMarie
 
Eternal rest grant unto Doug, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen
 
Praying, may he rest in peace and my God comfort you and his friends and family!
 
Prayers promised. Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for him regularly.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Prayer’s comin’ your way…Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top