please pray for us

• Thread starter Thread starter jgomiz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jgomiz

My father in law is suffering from a yet to be diagnosed mental/emotional disorder and the doctors are having trouble prescribing a medication. My wife and kids are in Florida now helping my mother in law with his care. Please pray for the doctors to be guided and for strength for my wife. If everyone that reads this shows compassion and prays, more and more prayers will be lifted up. Thank you and may God bless you all.
Peace
Jorge

40.png
jgomiz:
My father in law is suffering from a yet to be diagnosed mental/emotional disorder and the doctors are having trouble prescribing a medication. My wife and kids are in Florida now helping my mother in law with his care. Please pray for the doctors to be guided and for strength for my wife. If everyone that reads this shows compassion and prays, more and more prayers will be lifted up. Thank you and may God bless you all.
Peace
Jorge
All of your family is in my prayers… I realize how difficult mental illness is to deal with, it runs in my family, and it doesn’t always get the same compassion that some other diseases get… In fact, a lot of people steer clear of people with it, I can’t imagine the pain your father in law is going through. Peace be with you and the rest of your family.

I’m definitely praying for you and everyone involved that our Lord grant you His grace and the Holy Spirit grant you His peace and our Father His strength.

:gopray: :gopray2: :gopray: :gopray2: :gopray: :gopray2: ❤️

Dear Jorge

You, your Father-in-law and your family are in my prayers. Pray for intercession from St Benedict Joseph Labre, a saint who suffered greatly in mental health whom was very holy and persevered all of his life despite his great sufferings.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you
Teresa

Thank you all for your prayers back in November. An update. My In - laws have since moved in with us and he is doing much better. Keep us in your prayers.

Since we are convinced that there is power in prayer, I would like to request that whoever reads this, please pray for my wife and some blood tests that she needs repeated and since she suffers from panic attacks it has not been easy for her. Please, please pray and intercede on our behalf. Thank you and God bless each and everyone of you.
Thanks
JGomiz

40.png
jgomiz:
Thank you all for your prayers back in November. An update. My In - laws have since moved in with us and he is doing much better. Keep us in your prayers.

Since we are convinced that there is power in prayer, I would like to request that whoever reads this, please pray for my wife and some blood tests that she needs repeated and since she suffers from panic attacks it has not been easy for her. Please, please pray and intercede on our behalf. Thank you and God bless each and everyone of you.
Thanks
JGomiz
Thanks for the update and I will remember your wife in a “special way” since I too know what it is like to have panic attacks…
God Bless,
Annunciata:)

40.png
jgomiz:

Thanks
JGomiz
You will be included in my prayers…
God Bless and please let us know how you and your family are doing.
:blessyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back