Please pray for wife's grandmother

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkipp
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkipp

Guest
I ask for prayers for my wife’s grandmother. She is a devout catholic and is very bad condition, and is in the hospital. She probably does not have a lot time left and has been ill for many years. Please pray for her comfort and recovery. Thank you all, and god bless.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Jesus please give courage and grace to the whole family. Please let Your loving will be fully realised in this good woman. Please give comfort to the family, and Your loving presence to Your faithful friend.
 
I am praying for your wifes grandmother
I will pray a rosery for her
 
Thank you for the prayers. My wife’s grandmother passed away today. Please pray for her soul as she goes to meet God.
 
I ask You Jesus to please welcome her home.
Have mercy on her soul.

Jesus please give comfort to this family for their loss.
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top