N
nebrb
Guest
Thank you to all who have been blessing me and my family with prayers. It is wonderful to know that there are so many kind souls in this world who care about others.
This week is the dreaded week for my job. It is looking very likely that I will lose my job of 11 years possibly as soon as this week, or certainly in the very near future. I am praying for the Lord’s help and guidance every day. I hope and pray that I will very soon find a job that will make good use of the talents, skills, and purpose that God wants me to do, and that I will find a way to quickly support my family. Please also pray for my family and my marriage as this emotional, mental and financial stress is hurting me very badly.
Thank you for your prayers and blessings to all.
Bruce
This week is the dreaded week for my job. It is looking very likely that I will lose my job of 11 years possibly as soon as this week, or certainly in the very near future. I am praying for the Lord’s help and guidance every day. I hope and pray that I will very soon find a job that will make good use of the talents, skills, and purpose that God wants me to do, and that I will find a way to quickly support my family. Please also pray for my family and my marriage as this emotional, mental and financial stress is hurting me very badly.
Thank you for your prayers and blessings to all.
Bruce