Please Pray

• Thread starter Thread starter LydiaW
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LydiaW

Please help me pray. The heat is out in my house, and it is getting colder outside. I am freezing, and trying to keep as warm as possible, plus my Mom and siblings are gone right now, adding loneliness to the cold. Please help me pray for us to have the money to get the heat fixed. Thanks.

40.png
LydiaW:
Please help me pray. The heat is out in my house, and it is getting colder outside. I am freezing, and trying to keep as warm as possible, plus my Mom and siblings are gone right now, adding loneliness to the cold. Please help me pray for us to have the money to get the heat fixed. Thanks.
Praying Lydia…it is cold here, so I know your uncomfortable. Do you need assistance with your Utilities? Contact the Diocease for help. We have funds for that I am pretty sure. I’ll check the website and see what I can find on that. brb… 🙂

Yes, I found it. Are you in the KC area or St Louis or Cape Gerardo?

Here is Catholic Charities KC

Catholic Charities Emergency Assistance program assists individuals and families who may be facing utility disconnection or eviction from their home. Food assistance is also provided via food pantries within local parishes which are partially funded by Catholic Charities through the Bishop’s Emergency Assistance Fund (BEAF) and other grants.

40.png
LydiaW:
The prayers you have. In the telephone directory, or from the nearest Catholic church, locate the nearest chapter of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.

Thank you for your prayers everyone! One of my neighbors came over and fixed the problem with the furnace for free. No more sitting in the cold!

40.png
LydiaW:
Thank you for your prayers everyone! One of my neighbors came over and fixed the problem with the furnace for free. No more sitting in the cold!
Good to Hear…It is really nippy tonight. Now you can stay snug and warm. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back