L
Latinitas
Guest
Hi everyone,
I though I would share with you some things that I’ve thought of in a little rhyme:
***What sins you think are hidden most, are clearly seen by the Holy Ghost.
Of yourself be always wary, but in confidence turn to Mary.
Despise Our Lady, lose Our Lord, these two things you cannot afford.
If you would live free of strife, first ensure a happy wife.
Look not at a woman in but hosiery, but at Our Lady with the Rosary.
Who does not say a Rosary a day, makes himself the Devil’s prey.
Receive with reverence the Sacred Host, and He will help when you need Him most.
Every Sunday go to Mass, do not let even a single a pass.
Tell all of your sins to the priest, do not fear, not in the least,
For by Our Lord it is forbidden, to keep in confession, sins hidden.
If with Our Lord you little bother, you’ll meet a Judge, not a Father.
Always live in gratitude, if you wish for platitude.
When debating matters weighty, be always mindful of Our Lady.
If to heaven you wish to be lead, do not neglect to pray for the dead.
O God I pray my soul be blest, and grant the dead eternal rest.
Love the Father, love the Spirit, love the Son and let them hear it. Love Our Lady, love Our Lord, on the way to heaven, welcome aboard.
Well that’s what I’ve got for now. Feel free to add any of your own.
Benedicat Deus,
Latinitas
I though I would share with you some things that I’ve thought of in a little rhyme:
***What sins you think are hidden most, are clearly seen by the Holy Ghost.
Of yourself be always wary, but in confidence turn to Mary.
Despise Our Lady, lose Our Lord, these two things you cannot afford.
If you would live free of strife, first ensure a happy wife.
Look not at a woman in but hosiery, but at Our Lady with the Rosary.
Who does not say a Rosary a day, makes himself the Devil’s prey.
Receive with reverence the Sacred Host, and He will help when you need Him most.
Every Sunday go to Mass, do not let even a single a pass.
Tell all of your sins to the priest, do not fear, not in the least,
For by Our Lord it is forbidden, to keep in confession, sins hidden.
If with Our Lord you little bother, you’ll meet a Judge, not a Father.
Always live in gratitude, if you wish for platitude.
When debating matters weighty, be always mindful of Our Lady.
If to heaven you wish to be lead, do not neglect to pray for the dead.
O God I pray my soul be blest, and grant the dead eternal rest.
Love the Father, love the Spirit, love the Son and let them hear it. Love Our Lady, love Our Lord, on the way to heaven, welcome aboard.
Well that’s what I’ve got for now. Feel free to add any of your own.
Benedicat Deus,
Latinitas