H
hamburglar
Guest
The Holy Father encouraged us to “rediscover fasting” this Lent. What does he mean by this? Does he mean we should fast all 40 days?
Moderation.How do you fast properly? I know you can eat one small meal and two smaller meals that do not equal the main meal. A few years back I passed out on Good Friday because I was fasting. It was terribly embarrassing and people don’t let me forget it… advice?
Dehydration is also a cause of passing out. Much of the water we get comes from food, so unless you are upping your water intake, it can also become dangerous. *NOTE, I AM NOT AN MD… but I do have some experience with fasting… * And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, too.How do you fast properly? I know you can eat one small meal and two smaller meals that do not equal the main meal. A few years back I passed out on Good Friday because I was fasting. It was terribly embarrassing and people don’t let me forget it… advice?