Pope John Paul II Birthday on May 18th! Pray for LIFE!

• Thread starter Thread starter Donna_P
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donna_P

Hello,****

****Pope Benedict XVI just opened the way to speed up the process to make our beloved Pope John Paul II a Saint. We have all been praying for the repose of his soul. Now we can truly begin to pray for his intercession. And what an opportunity! Tomorrow is Pope John Paul II birthday! ********

We all have many things we can and I’m sure, will, pray for. However, I would ask that you all pray for LIFE!! For the Minnetonka Life Care Center, for the passage of the Positive Alternatives Act, for saving more babies, for mothers anguishing over whether to have their babies, spiritual healing for women who have had abortions, and especially for our wonderful counselors and administrators of Life Care Centers (Don’t forget MLCC!) to aid them in their wonderful work!

****God Bless you all!!! God Bless Pope John Paul II!!, God Bless Pope Benedict XVI!!!

**Donna:gopray2: :gopray: :angel1: ****

How interesting is this…

I believe Date Line NBC is doing a special on Medjugorje on
Wed.May 18th
at 8PM Eastern Time.

40.png
GodBlessJoanie:
How interesting is this…

I believe Date Line NBC is doing a special on Medjugorje on
Wed.May 18th
at 8PM Eastern Time.
Wow! Thanks for reminding me! I plan to watch this

God Bless,
Donna

Heavenly Father,

We remember John Paul II, especially on this 85th anniversary of his birth.

We thank You for having sent this disciple and faithful servant of Your Son, Jesus Christ, to be among us.

We thank You for his ever reaching out to all people in the name and love of Christ.

We thank You for his encouragement in the words of our Risen Lord “Be not afraid.”

We thank You that our lives have been so touched by him, pointing us to You through Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.

We thank You for his faithful teaching, now preserved for us through technology.

We thank You for his prayerful life, concluded with his last word to You “Amen.”

We pray that You have wondrously and graciously received received him into Your heavenly kingdom.

God bless, John Paul II. God bless.

Thank You. Thank You, O Lord our God.
Amen.

John Paul II the Great, pray for us!

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back