Pope John Paul II The Great!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gomburza
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gomburza

In behalf of all Filipinos, I want to express our Love to our Holy Father. Thanks for everything. Job well done.
Let us just continue his works now that he’s gone. We should follow his example of peaceful living. We owe many good things to him. He is a man of peace. Many love him and millions were there in his funeral because of his kindness and love for humanity. He never hates those who have different beliefs. In fact, he loves those who presecute him. Jesus’ teachings was seen in him in flesh. He forgives the sinners; he cares for all human beings. We should not forget his teachings and we should not abandon him now. We pray for him and on his dream to make my country a better place. Evil is spreading in the Philippines like never before. I testify that so everyone in this world would know about it. This nation is becoming more and more materialistic and immoral like the rest of the countries all over the world. There are religious quarrels (worse than the previous decades), violence in the streets, terrorism, employers don’t respect their workers, women are not respected, the youth is getting worse than before, people are worshipping their tv idols and they don’t go to the church anymore. It is sad to see that discos and nightclubs are always full but not the church. The devil is making a way to a new era of darkness in this divided nation. The light of Asia is losing its light. I’m worried now that he was gone. I’m just praying that God will provide us a new Pope like him. Someone who can inspire people to do Good and take these things seriously.

Life is only meaningful if it is full of love and fruitful right deeds.

40.png
Gomburza:
In behalf of all Filipinos, I want to express our Love to our Holy Father. Thanks for everything. Job well done.
Let us just continue his works now that he’s gone. We should follow his example of peaceful living. We owe many good things to him. He is a man of peace. Many love him and millions were there in his funeral because of his kindness and love for humanity. He never hates those who have different beliefs. In fact, he loves those who presecute him. Jesus’ teachings was seen in him in flesh. He forgives the sinners; he cares for all human beings. We should not forget his teachings and we should not abandon him now. We pray for him and on his dream to make my country a better place. Evil is spreading in the Philippines like never before. I testify that so everyone in this world would know about it. This nation is becoming more and more materialistic and immoral like the rest of the countries all over the world. There are religious quarrels (worse than the previous decades), violence in the streets, terrorism, employers don’t respect their workers, women are not respected, the youth is getting worse than before, people are worshipping their tv idols and they don’t go to the church anymore. It is sad to see that discos and nightclubs are always full but not the church. The devil is making a way to a new era of darkness in this divided nation. The light of Asia is losing its light. I’m worried now that he was gone. I’m just praying that God will provide us a new Pope like him. Someone who can inspire people to do Good and take these things seriously.

Life is only meaningful if it is full of love and fruitful right deeds.
Dear friend

That is a very beautiful post. What you are saying is the same for all over the world. Try not to be sad about it, but pray that God will change people’s hearts.

I know we will have a wonderful new Pope, the Holy Spirit will see to that. I too am sad to lose our Holy Father John Paul II and am sure he is a Saint in heaven now.

I am going to give him a couple of weeks to settle into heaven and then I am going to ask him to pray for all manner of things. Our Holy Father John Paul II is not gone, he is just as close, it is just that we will not see him anymore until we die.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Pope St John Paul II the Great. I’d say he’s already in Heaven. Pray to him for help. I’m sorry to hear what’s happenning in the Phillipines. People used to come to the pope and tell him about this problem…and that.
He just said, “Pray.”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back