Possessed Neighbour

• Thread starter Thread starter mumto5
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mumto5

Well, maybe not, but he seems to think he is. It was a bit freaky this morning. He was out there trying to talk the devil out of him, demanding they tell him their names and shouting expletives when they wouldn’t. I know he smokes dope but don’t know if he’s just on a trip of some kind or what.

I walked the perimeter of my property and sprinkled Holy Water and prayed ‘just in case’ there is something darker involved there. Made me feel I was calling on God’s protection of my family and home anyway. I’m going to get some more Holy Water this afternoon to keep around.

What would you do? I didn’t feel unsafe, but it was just a bit weird.

You could put some holy water on something or food and watch the reaction when he touches it. If he knows it’s holy water you have a possessed person. But the devils can try to deceive you. So beware and try a few tests.
If you fear for yourself or family you can get a spiritual warfare package of special blessed water, salts, oils etc at the www below and more. Tons of stuff for you. Check it out-
cukierski.net/

Hi Mumto5,

I think you have already given us the answer - his disposition towards dope. Dope can cause people to experience Schizophrenia symptoms, mainly hearing voices.

Is he like this all the time or just periodic?

If you point him to the church, the church will just point him to a doctor. Medical solutions are always looked at first. Possession is rare.

For you, pray for God to give you peace and protect you and heal him.

Luke

Drugs screw around with your brain real good. Sometimes people hear voices, etc… but that doesn’t prove their possessed. Clearly an addiction of that nature is sinful and unhealthy. With all the media hype about ‘exorcism’ some people may think their’s a devil around every rock. But getting all wound up about Old Ugly isn’t what Christianity is all about. Leave that to Jesus!

Pray for your neighbour… in charity. Remeber that the Church is always prudent when it comes to problems of potential ‘demonic possession’ … so talk to a GOOD priest and pray with your family. Don’t pretend to take things into your own hands.

I would have done what you already did - but have you had a priest do the same? I’d probably consider it. I’d also buy some sacramentals from the Cukierski’s.
But all in all, this person is probably just reacting to the drugs which like another poster said do cause some psychological problems. However, I’d make sure the home was protected spiritually and physically, as drug users may bring other unsavory types around the home which would cause me to worry especially if you have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back