Praise and Prayer for my Nephew

• Thread starter Thread starter picasso_13
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

picasso_13

Hey ya’ll! I have praise report and a prayer request.

My nephew has always been very quiet and lately his family life has been very unstable. He’s 17 and over the last year decided that no one was right. He found himself on the internet involved in fantasy play in chat rooms. I just found out he went to a camp a couple weeks ago and decided to follow Christ! He’s was raised Catholic and right now is going to a Protestant church becuase his mom doesn’t go to church even though she says she’s Catholic and his father is in jail right now (although he has refound is faith in Christ and the Church).

My praise is that now my nephew is very excited about God and my prayer is that he will find his way back home to the Catholic church.

I will pray that your nephew return to the Church. I will also pray for his mother to start attending again. I have gone through similar situations and know how important prayer is.

John

I will pray that your nephew return to the Church. I will also pray for his mother to start attending again. I have gone through similar situations and know how important prayer is.

John

God Bless you for your concern and love of your nephew.

I too shall add my prayers for both your nephew and his mother!

I know what you are experiencing as in my house as well my wife and three sons are not participating in the Church. In fact they aren’t even going to any church except the church of LAZY! My prayers are ongoing for all of those fallen away for they really do not know what they are missing…May the Holy Spirit soften their hearts and open their minds to the TRUTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back