Praise God, We heard from Ozzie!

• Thread starter Thread starter maggiec
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maggiec

Thank you so much for your prayers. Ozzie was able to contact us. I know all of the prayers from you all allowed us to continue with our daily duties. It was so strange, Fr Meier in Switzerland lit a candle for Oz at their Our Lady of Fatima Shrine and about 5 minutes later we heard from him! We have lost so many in the last few days from the 1st cav at Ft Hood. Thank you for your prayers for them all.
God Bless you for your support.
maggiec

40.png
maggiec:
Thank you so much for your prayers. Ozzie was able to contact us. I know all of the prayers from you all allowed us to continue with our daily duties. It was so strange, Fr Meier in Switzerland lit a candle for Oz at their Our Lady of Fatima Shrine and about 5 minutes later we heard from him! We have lost so many in the last few days from the 1st cav at Ft Hood. Thank you for your prayers for them all.
God Bless you for your support.
maggiec
SOOOOO relieved to hear Ozzie is ok! Praise God!
btw…I sent a petition to the Fatima Shrine for Ozzie’s safety and all of your family. I did that a week or so ago. Our Lady Prays for her children? God listens! 👍

And Thank you Blessed Mother!

Let’s keep those prayers rolling!

Also remember Sgt,Tom Powers in prayers. He is NG in Iraq also. His Mom is a neighbor of mine. Tom went over in Febr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back