Pray for an end to the LOCKOUT!

• Thread starter Thread starter SwordofLight
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwordofLight

Stop the owners and the players from arguing over billions and leaving out the fans. Little Timmy can’t watch his favorite team play, pray for HOCKEY TO RETURN!!

I am so with you. What is Canada going to do this winter without hockey?

Luckily for me, the OHL is not on strike. I can still catch the Plymouth Whalers play if I want to. There is also college hockey!!!

Hockey is being corrupted by multi-millionaires. :banghead:

College hockey is more interesting than professional (NHL) hockey.

40.png
Almeria:
I am so with you. What is Canada going to do this winter without hockey?
Um, join the rest of the world in criticizing the US?
Seriously though… I have no sympathy for pro athletes. Good grief you play a game for a living! :rolleyes:

40.png
ridesawhitehors:
Um, join the rest of the world in criticizing the US?
Seriously though… I have no sympathy for pro athletes. Good grief you play a game for a living! :rolleyes:
I find it hard to have any sympathy for millionaires who fight multi-millionaires saying that they are not paid enough.:tsktsk:

The best thing that could happen is for the NHL to permanently close up shop. Then a new league can be formed.

It has gotten to be a joke anyways, what is it, only 3 months without hockey now? Fewer games, fewer teams in the playoffs (or is that the second season?).

I do not start watching till the All Star break anyways.

The NHL lockout? Now there’s a sports story in which I have no interest whatsoever. Let the hockey players (and all pro athletes) go find real jobs and discover what it really means to have to work for just a living.

DaveBj

And so far neither side agrees with the TSN solution.

:mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

American here, LA Kings fan, live in SF though

GO KINGS GO!!

Alas! There is no joy in Hockeytown!

Yeah, it’s weird…
Yeah, pro athletes make too much money but I still miss my RED WINGS!!! 😦

There is a semi-pro team called the Motor City Mechanics, for any of you Detroiters: they play in Fraser. Maybe I’ll see you at the games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back