Pray for my College Finances

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clairdelune_89
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clairdelune_89

Guest
I’m a college student who is going to continue her education this semester. Because my parents are unable to help financially, I depend on scholarships have taken a large amount of federal loans to settle the rest. This is my 4th semester, and I’m having some serious financial troubles. I’m already under a mountain of debt and stressing over this very badly. Tomorrow I must meet with the people in the Financial aid office to arrange to pay for tuition for this next semester.

Please pray that the Lord will provide for me and that I will be able to continue my education in order to serve Him as a teacher.

Thank you so much and God Bless,

Hilary
 
Hilary, please God all will go well with your application and you can continue successfully with your studies without worrying financial difficulties.

I will remember you in my prayers and Masses.
 
Praying our Lord will meet your needs and that He will make a way for you to continue your education.
 
Praying that the Lord will provide everything you need to continue. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top