Pray for Ohio travellers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Almeria
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almeria

The weather in Ohio is truly frightful, and I’m going to be having a looooong drive before I can be in front of a delightful fire. Please keep everyone driving through the winter storms in your prayers, and pray especially hard that people are smart and slow down when they are on the forecasted ice.

Merry Christmas!

Will do!

It’s already snowing here. The weatherpeople here in Detroit are predicting 5" to a foot of snow before this storm passes. That either means that we’ll get a light dusting or a blizzard of monumental proportions. 😃

We have my wife’s relation coming from central indiana, but if it’s too bad, we’ll have them over some other time. We live in Montpelier, Oh, in the nw. corner of the state, and they’re predicting anywhere from 4"-12" depending who you listen to. Pray for all the travellers in this part of the country. Merry Christmas

I live in Akron, Ohio, we live in the snow belt. I really enjoy the snow, I just drive slow and I always get where I am going. Traction control helps though.

40.png
Mac6yver:
I live in Akron, Ohio, we live in the snow belt. I really enjoy the snow, I just drive slow and I always get where I am going. Traction control helps though.
Hey, what part of Akron are you in? I’m originally from Tallmadge, but temporarily living in Canal Fulton.

I live in Michigan City, IN and we received 20+ inches on Sunday and are supposed to be getting quite a bit more tonight through tomorrow. I pray for anyone having to travel in this storm or anywhere and hope that everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas!

ANYONE TRAVELING TO NE OHIO:

Be sure to listen to our NewsRadio WTAM 1100AM.

If you have family and are concerned for them you can streamlink WTAM at
www.wtam.com The “Listen Live” link is on the right hand side of the webpage.

In the Cleveland area, we had snow, then sleet, rain, freezing rain, and now snow again and becoming COLDER. All the ice and slush will be freezing up fast. There are areas where many highways are flooded from the morning rain and melting snow.

IT is WORSE south of Cleveland.
Columbus and Cincinnati have been devistated!

Prayers for all travelers!

Go with God!
Edwin

40.png
masondoggy:
Hey, what part of Akron are you in? I’m originally from Tallmadge, but temporarily living in Canal Fulton.
I live in Firestone Park, but my dad and step mother live in Canal Fulton. My Mom lives in Bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back