Pray the Rosary on election day

• Thread starter Thread starter CathyR
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CathyR

Friends,
I am asking my friends and all of you to consider praying the Rosary every hour on the hour (or as often as you can) during election day. My prayer is that all Americans, especially Catholics, will vote according to the true morals of the Catholic Church, Christ’s church, so that our country can regain its respect for God and all human life.

Thanks,
Cathy

Good point, Cathy, and I hope we all pray for God’s will for our next president.
  • Joe

Great idea but another might be to go to adoration or ask to have adoration at your parish.

Our school is having adoration starting Monday and ending at 8:00 pm Tuesday with Benediction.

God’s will be done!!!

i sent this email out to friends - got the litany of American saints from Catholicity newsletter today -​

Let us all, please pray together that God¡¯s will be done in the US election next Tuesday, November 2.
  • Pray a rosary
  • visit the church or adoration chapel
  • offer little sacrifices and inconveniences to the Lord (no butter on your toast, no complaining about traffic, etc.) * vote
    Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the Americas, pray for us.

Saint Katharine Drexel and Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, pray for us.

Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, pray for us.

Saint John Neumann, pray for us.

Saint Thomas More, Patron of Politicians, pray for us.

Saint Therese, the Little Flower, pray for us.

Saint Joseph, Patron Saint of Canada, pray for us.

Immaculate Mary, Patroness of the United States, pray for us.

Jesus Christ, King of Kings, we adore you! Amen."

God bless America!

• pray
  • visit the Blessed Sacrament
  • offer sacrifices to the Lord
  • vote
sorry about the confusing HTML in prior post

great idea! I will try to pray chaplets during the day while at work, and rosaries in the evening 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back