Prayer Asking God To Reveal Forgotten Sins

• Thread starter Thread starter Franknj
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Franknj

Dear Heavenly Father. I ask You to reveal to my mind all unconfessed sins in my life so that I may bring these sins to You to be wash clean from my soul so that Satan may not have an opportunity to attack me through these sins. Amen.

Heavenly Father I come to you in Jesus Name. I ask you Lord to reveal the hidden hurts in my life,those who have hurt me from when I first was a child. Please Lord bring them to the suface so that I may forgive those who have hurt me. This way Lord I know you will bring me into full restoration and that I may recieve the healing you have in store for Me. I ask this in Jesus name .AMEN.

40.png
SPOKENWORD:
Heavenly Father I come to you in Jesus Name. I ask you Lord to reveal the hidden hurts in my life,those who have hurt me from when I first was a child. Please Lord bring them to the suface so that I may forgive those who have hurt me. This way Lord I know you will bring me into full restoration and that I may recieve the healing you have in store for Me. I ask this in Jesus name .AMEN.
SW,
What a beautiful prayer…I’m going to make it mine too!

Frank,
I honestly have never really prayed a prayer to reveal fogotten sins except in confession at the end when I pray for forgiveness for any that I may have forgotten…but my take on this is for sins deep in my past that I may have not thought of as sins… Sometimes out of nowhere I will think of something sinful I did as far back as childhood …this prayer will be a reminder to ask for all of my past sins to be revealed. Thank you.
Annunciata:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back