Prayer e-community

• Thread starter Thread starter Zachary
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zachary

Thought I would try something here - it goes like this. I post an intention or prayer request. The next person composes (and prays) a prayer and submits their intention/request. Next person composes (and prays, of course) a prayer for them.

My intention is for my brother. He speaks very badly of his girlfriend, is unfaithful and put physical pleasure (sex and drugs) ahead of spiritual pleasure. I pray that he find his way back to God and that Jesus fills me with the words and strength to help him.

40.png
Zachary:
My intention is for my brother. He speaks very badly of his girlfriend, is unfaithful and put physical pleasure (sex and drugs) ahead of spiritual pleasure. I pray that he find his way back to God and that Jesus fills me with the words and strength to help him.
Sounds like fun. I’ll try to do it right.

Lord, please hear our prayer that the eyes of the brother of Zachary may be open to the Truth. Please bless his girlfriend, and help her to become the woman or wife in his life who will help him to become the man God wants him to be, if it be Your will. I ask these blessings in the name of your Son, Jesus.

Now an intention for a friend, in 1st person view:
Please help me gain a better outlook toward food, and help me lose the desire for cigarettes.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back