Prayer for all Seminarians

• Thread starter Thread starter jhash1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhash1

Loving God,

We thank your for your many blessings in our lives, and today we especially thank you for all your people who hear your call and respond to the need for loving priests in our Holy Church. Please bless all seminarians and help them in their formation so they will be fully prepared to love and serve You and your people in their ministry. Help them to express their unique gifts in their priesthood, and to guide and shepherd your people with great love. Please bless the efforts of all who pray for vocations and who support our seminarians both spiritually and financially as they make their journey towards the life you have called them to. Please grant them special graces in the counselling and consoling aspects of their ministry, and help them to spread the Good News with passion and creativity as they feed your lambs. Thank you Lord for each of these blessed seminarians, and help all of us to support them in their development and formation.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

jhash:

I join with you in prayer for all our seminarians. May God’s graces continue to shine on them as they reach their goal.

Blessings,
Judi

Lord Jesus, once You called the first disciples in order to make them fishers of men. Continue to let resound today Your sweet invitation: " Come and follow Me."
Grant to young men and women the grace of responding promptly to Your voice. Sustain our Bishops, priests and consecrated souls in their apostolic work. Give perseverance to our seminarians and to all who are fulfilling the ideal of a life of total consecration to Your service.
Enkindle in our communities a missionary zeal. Send, Lord, workers into Your fields and do not let mankind be lost because of a lack of pastors, missionaries, and people dedicated to the cause of the Gospel.
Mary, Mother of the Church, model of vocations, help us say “yes” to the Lord who calls us to collaborate in the divine design of salvation. Amen.

~ Pope John Paul II ~

I returned to the church a year ago after a 45 year absence. This was accomplished
with the help and prayer of a seminarian that I desribe as a shepherd not yet ordained.
His ordination took place this year in May. God in His mercy drew me back and this
priest was God’s instrument.

Loving God,

We thank your for your many blessings in our lives, and today we especially thank you for all your people who hear your call and respond to the need for loving priests in our Holy Church. Please bless all seminarians and help them in their formation so they will be fully prepared to love and serve You and your people in their ministry. Help them to express their unique gifts in their priesthood, and to guide and shepherd your people with great love. Please bless the efforts of all who pray for vocations and who support our seminarians both spiritually and financially as they make their journey towards the life you have called them to. Please grant them special graces in the counselling and consoling aspects of their ministry, and help them to spread the Good News with passion and creativity as they feed your lambs. Thank you Lord for each of these blessed seminarians, and help all of us to support them in their development and formation.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

***Lord Jesus, once You called the first disciples in order to make them fishers of men. Continue to let resound today Your sweet invitation:
" Come and follow Me."
Grant to young men and women the grace of responding promptly to Your voice. Sustain our Bishops, priests and consecrated souls in their apostolic work. Give perseverance to our seminarians and to all who are fulfilling the ideal of a life of total consecration to Your service.
Enkindle in our communities a missionary zeal. Send, Lord, workers into Your fields and do not let mankind be lost because of a lack of pastors, missionaries, and people dedicated to the cause of the Gospel.
Mary, Mother of the Church, model of vocations, help us say “yes” to the Lord who calls us to collaborate in the divine design of salvation. Amen.

~ Pope John Paul II ~

I returned to the church a year ago after a 45 year absence. This was accomplished
with the help and prayer of a seminarian that I desribe as a shepherd not yet ordained.
His ordination took place this year in May. God in His mercy drew me back and this
priest was God’s instrument.
What an inspirational story!

God bless and protect our seminarians and make them holy priests!

Loving God,

Amen.

I cannot express my thanks enough for all of you who pray for us seminarians. Know that you are all always in my (and I’m sure all of our) prayers and I thank God for you all! I will be starting my second year of college seminary in 4 weeks.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :crossrc:

God our Father, please send us holy priests. All for the sacred and Eucharistic heart of Jesus, all for the sorrowful and immaculate heart of Mary, in union with Saint Joseph. Amen. :crossrc:

Saint Charles Borromeo, holy patron of seminarians, pray for them. Amen. :crossrc:

Saint Lawrence of Rome, holy patron of seminarians, pray for them. Amen. :crossrc:

*Lord Jesus, once You called the first disciples in order to make them fishers of men. Continue to let resound today Your sweet invitation:
" Come and follow Me."

~ Pope John Paul II ~

***Lord Jesus, once You called the first disciples in order to make them fishers of men. Continue to let resound today Your sweet invitation:
" Come and follow Me."

~ Pope John Paul II ~

Loving God,

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

" Come and follow Me."

~ Pope John Paul II ~

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear

Loving God,

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back