E
Eucharisted
Guest
Have you ever felt like you didn’t do enough? Or you didn’t do what was right? Or you didn’t try hard enogh, or did a good deed in a less-than-charitable manner? Have you ever wanted to pay your debts to God? Well, don’t fear! Immerse yourself in God’s Mercy, trust in Him, and pray this prayer:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.
First — To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.
Glory be to the Father, etc.
Second — To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life.
Glory be to the Father, etc.
Third — To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life.
Glory be to the Father, etc.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.
First — To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.
Glory be to the Father, etc.
Second — To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life.
Glory be to the Father, etc.
Third — To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life.
Glory be to the Father, etc.