Prayer for Success

  • Thread starter Thread starter ichatfilipina
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ichatfilipina

Guest
Holy Saint Jude, Apostle and Martyr, Great in virtue and rich in miracles, Near kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all Who invoke your special patronage in time of need. To you I have recourse from the depths of my heart And humbly beg to whom God has given such great power To come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition, (make your request here)

In return I promise to make your name known And cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for me and all those who invoke your aid. Amen.
 
St Jude, pray for us and all the intentions listed on this site.
 
I ask the Lord to grant your intentions.
God bless you and all whom you love.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top