E
Ella
Guest
This Christmas is hard for me, because I have lost two friends.
They are not dead; one has simply disappeared out of my life without any explanation, and the other, I discovered, is not being faithful to his wife, so I can’t view him in the same way ever again. Both of these men I viewed as trustworthy, and both have not been so.
So- this Christmas, despite all of the blessings I and my family have received, is bittersweet… please pray for these two men and for me that I can find some peace about them.
I really do need prayers - if you have the time, add me to your rosary intentions. I’ve been saying the Rosary a lot begging Our Lady for her prayers. If I could express quiet desperation in a forum written format, I would. It just… hurts, hurts, hurts.
They are not dead; one has simply disappeared out of my life without any explanation, and the other, I discovered, is not being faithful to his wife, so I can’t view him in the same way ever again. Both of these men I viewed as trustworthy, and both have not been so.
So- this Christmas, despite all of the blessings I and my family have received, is bittersweet… please pray for these two men and for me that I can find some peace about them.
I really do need prayers - if you have the time, add me to your rosary intentions. I’ve been saying the Rosary a lot begging Our Lady for her prayers. If I could express quiet desperation in a forum written format, I would. It just… hurts, hurts, hurts.