Prayer "rhymes" to saints

• Thread starter Thread starter prolife4000
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prolife4000

My grandma taught us rhymes that she used to pray to saints, and they’ve become second nature to me and my family. I also learned several other sayings from friends throughout the years. Anyone else know any?

Here are the ones I know:

Tony, Tony, come around. Something’s lost and can’t be found. (helped me dozens of times)

Little Flower, show your power, help me in my needy hour.

Ann, Ann, Ann, find me a man, man, man. (helped me find a date for prom!)

Hail Mary, full of grace, help me find a parking space. (ok, not the best, lol. My college roommate taught it to me when we had trouble finding spots in the dorm lots.)

40.png
prolife4000:
My grandma taught us rhymes that she used to pray to saints, and they’ve become second nature to me and my family. I also learned several other sayings from friends throughout the years. Anyone else know any?

Tony, Tony, come around. Something’s lost and can’t be found. (helped me dozens of times)

Hail Mary, full of grace, help me find a parking space. (ok, not the best, lol. My college roommate taught it to me when we had trouble finding spots in the dorm lots.)

40.png
prolife4000:

Sorry. Last post was an error.

I’ve heard ‘Hail Mary full of grace, Notre Dame’s in second place.’
Pretty bad, I know.

40.png
SwordofLight:
Is there an “Ann Ann…” prayer that works on women? 😃
Joachim, Joachim, Joachim, find me a woman, woman, woman…?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(More of an assonance than a rhyme, really – What did you expect for something I just made up?)

Already caught his limit on women,
tee

Gods neat, lets eat!

And my dads a lukewarm Baptist.

God is great, God is good. Let us thank him for this food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back