M
Morwenna
Guest
I just ran across this prayer tonight, and wanted to share it. 
PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART
WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES
O most sweet Jesus,
I commend to Thy Divine Heart
all that I have done in the hour that is gone,
to be cleansed and purified,
and offered to God the Father
for His eternal praise.
And whatsoever I shall do
in the hour that is beginning,
I resolve to do simply and purely
for the glory of God,
and for the salvation of all mankind,
in union with Thy Passion.
Amen.
catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p00163.htm

PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART
WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES
O most sweet Jesus,
I commend to Thy Divine Heart
all that I have done in the hour that is gone,
to be cleansed and purified,
and offered to God the Father
for His eternal praise.
And whatsoever I shall do
in the hour that is beginning,
I resolve to do simply and purely
for the glory of God,
and for the salvation of all mankind,
in union with Thy Passion.
Amen.
catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p00163.htm
