Prayers against evil and the devil besides to St. Michael?

• Thread starter Thread starter EsclavoDeCristo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EsclavoDeCristo

I would like to know if there are prayers against evil for myself and other people besides the St. Michael prayer. Do you know of any?

40.png
EsclavoDeCristo:
I would like to know if there are prayers against evil for myself and other people besides the St. Michael prayer. Do you know of any?
www.saint-mike.org/

Prayer For Help Against Spiritual Enemies

Glorious Saint Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who stands always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who fought with the dragon, the old serpent, and cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defends the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat you to assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I sustain against the same formidable foe.
Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and vanquish that proud spirit, whom you, by the Divine Power, gloriously overthrew, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, completely overcome; so having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with you and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man. Amen.

Any prayer to Our Lord or intercession asked of the saints will help you in spiritual battle. I believe it was St. Faustina who used to pray “The Word became flesh and dwelt among us” in times of temptation. She said this was so powerful because God became Man to save us from our sins, and the devil know he will lose in the end. This is a reminder to all evil spirits that God is so much more powerful!

Prayer Against Every Evil

“Spirit of Our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, Angels, Archangels, Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them so that I can be healthy and do good deeds. Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefice, ties, maledictions and the evil eye, diabolical infestations, oppressions, possessions, all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy, physical, psychological, and diabolical ailments.
Burn all these evils in Hell, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. I command and bid all the powers who molest me - by the power of God all Powerful in the name of Jesus Christ Our Savior, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary to leave me forever and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where they will be bound by Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, Our Guardian Angels and where they will be crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Virgin Mary.” AMEN

40.png
Kyenta:
Prayer Against Every Evil

“Spirit of Our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, Angels, Archangels, Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them so that I can be healthy and do good deeds. Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefice, ties, maledictions and the evil eye, diabolical infestations, oppressions, possessions, all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy, physical, psychological, and diabolical ailments.
Burn all these evils in Hell, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. I command and bid all the powers who molest me - by the power of God all Powerful in the name of Jesus Christ Our Savior, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary to leave me forever and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where they will be bound by Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, Our Guardian Angels and where they will be crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Virgin Mary.” AMEN
This is a good prayer.

Do you know what satan hates the most? :hmmm:

To be reminded that he is already defeated.
Saying the Stations of the Cross aloud works exceptionally well during times of spiritual battle.

Worshipping the Lord through praise and thanksgiving will drive out many demons.

God :blessyou:

Here is a beautiful prayer I learned from an exorcist in Spain.

Lord, almighty, merciful and omnipotent God,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
Drive out from me all influence of evil spirits.
Father, in the name of Christ, I plead you to break any chain that the devil has on me.
Pour upon me the most precious blood of your Son.
May His immaculate and redeeming blood break all bonds of my body or mind.
I ask you this through the intercession of the Most Holy Virgin Mary.
Archangel St. Michael, intercede and come to my help.
In the name of Jesus I command all devils that could have any influence over me,
To leave me forever.
By His scourging, His crown of thorns, His cross,
By His blood and Resurrection, I command all evil spirits to leave me.
By the True God
By the Holy God
By God who can do all,
I command you, filthy demon, to leave me in the name of Jesus, my Saviour and Lord.

Yes, Dominic Savio, that is a beautiful prayer and I’m copyng it out. Thanks.

BTW Dominic Savio is one of my favorite Saints.

Merciful Father, I offer You the Wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ for those in agony today.
AMEN

I second St. Benedict, especially now!

Here is an excellent prayer I say:

O glorious St. Benedict, sublime model of all virtues, pure vessel of God’s grace! Behold me, humbly kneeling at thy feet. I implore thy loving heart to pray for me before the throne of God. To thee I have recourse in all the dangers which daily surround me. Shield me against my enemies, inspire me to imitate thee in all things. May thy blessing be with me always, so that I may shun whatever God forbids and avoid the occasions of sin.

Graciously obtain for me from God those favors and graces of which I stand so much in need, in the trials, miseries and afflictions of life. Thy heart was always so full of love, compassion, and mercy towards those who were afflicted or troubled in any way. Thou didst never dismiss without consolation and assistance any one who had re-course to thee. I therefore invoke thy powerful intercession, in the confident hope that thou wilt hear my prayers and obtain for me the special grace and favor I so earnestly implore (mention it), if it be for the greater glory of God and the welfare of my soul.

Help me, O great St. Benedict, to live and die as a faithful child of God, to be ever submissive to His holy will, and to attain the eternal happiness of heaven. Amen.

Thanks for all the prayers. I’m printing them out and putting them with my LoH’s Christian Prayer book so I can pray them with night prayer! God bless you all!

40.png
dominicsavio:
Here is a beautiful prayer I learned from an exorcist in Spain.

Lord, almighty, merciful and omnipotent God,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
Drive out from me all influence of evil spirits. . . .
Yes, this is a very fine prayer.

:blessyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back