Prayers for a Safe Trip Tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly3278

Guest
Hi everyone. Could you please pray for me that Darrell and I have a safe trip to the psychiatrist’s office tomorrow. We have to drive approximately 35 - 40 miles both ways in snowy and possibly icy conditions. He is going to drive me. Darrell is my best friend in case you don’t know. 🙂
 
Will pray for your safe trip. May the Holy Spirit cover you with God’s mantle of protection and may God’s angel be sent over and hold you in His hands during your trip. May You also have a fruitful session with your psychiatrist. Amen
 
Will pray for your safe trip. May the Holy Spirit cover you with God’s mantle of protection and may God’s angel be sent over and hold you in His hands during your trip. May You also have a fruitful session with your psychiatrist. Amen
Thank you so much clairemd. You don’t know how much I appreciate your prayers! 👍 I appreciate everyone’s prayers though as well. 🙂
 
Oh my, please drive carefully and slow way down. I will be praying for you.
 
Praying for the safe trip. May His guardian angels surround and protect your vehicle.
 
Praying very hard for your safety and the safety of all travelers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top