M
Maribanyon
Guest
Please prayer for friend who is dying in the hospital. She has a carcinoid condition which has completely blocked her intestine.
There is no hope for surgery and it is now weakening her kidneys. Please pray that they can reverse the kidney condition, so she can have a little more time. If she survives she will have to be on I.V. for nutrition. Pray she can have more time.
Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Dear loving Lord, you have the power to change all things.
I pray for a miracle for this dear suffering lady and her family.
Amen
There is no hope for surgery and it is now weakening her kidneys. Please pray that they can reverse the kidney condition, so she can have a little more time. If she survives she will have to be on I.V. for nutrition. Pray she can have more time.
Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Dear loving Lord, you have the power to change all things.
I pray for a miracle for this dear suffering lady and her family.
Amen