Prayers for healing, please

  • Thread starter Thread starter cthulhubryan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cthulhubryan

Guest
I crave your prayers for a stomach bug that will not leave. It comes and goes and has been doing so for almost 5 weeks.

Bryan
 
St Jude Never Fail Novena
To Saint Jude,
Holy Saint Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke thy special patronage in time of need. To thee I have recourse from the depths of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition, in return I promise to make thy name known and cause thee to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for us and all who invoke thy aid. Amen.

I will pray for your perfect health Bryan
 
Bryan,
I bow my head in prayer with you and ask the lord this day
In Gods speed healing of your pain…May you feel a surge of health in you ,like you have never experienced…In Jesus Name I pray…Amen…Warmly, sis in Christ…LynneMarie
 
You have my prayers.

I think I had that one about a year and a half ago. It stuck with me for two months. Aweful…

You have my prayers…
 
Jesus please help Bryan to discover the cause of so prolonged an ailment and help him towards whatever strengthens his immune system to overcome it.

God bless and help you, Bryan
 
prayers for you bryan. have you seen your doctor about this? it could be h. pylori bacteria causing your problem, or perhaps irritable bowel, or something else. Please check this out if you haven’t done so already. I will continue to pray for you.

kate
 
Thank you all so much for your prayers. I was able to get in to the doctor and now have drugs that are helping greatly. Thank you again!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top