H
HHMom
Guest
This is going to be a strange prayer request, but please join in for me.
As a part of my new job I have to offer a service as a part of the customer service I deliever.
I am failing at being able to deliever on this part of my job. I really want to keep my job and don’t want this to get in my way. My job is technically a temporary assignement and can be ended at any time.
Can everyone (anyone?) pray for me to get past this mental block?
Thanks, HHMOM
As a part of my new job I have to offer a service as a part of the customer service I deliever.
I am failing at being able to deliever on this part of my job. I really want to keep my job and don’t want this to get in my way. My job is technically a temporary assignement and can be ended at any time.
Can everyone (anyone?) pray for me to get past this mental block?
Thanks, HHMOM