Prayers for my family needed again for yet another crisis!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aydan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aydan

Guest
I just found out today that both my dad and grandfather have to close their two businesses. please pray for all the employees affected by this as well. I’m also having my own financial aid problems with school it starts tomorrow and I do not know whether or not I will be able to attend this semester.
we could really use some prayers.
Thank you
 
I will pray that you and your family may have the courage and strenght to accept this trial, and that you may receive the relief that you needed.
 
Father, in the name of Jesus, please give help and blessing to Aydan and his family, who are all going through such difficult financial times. Please bless and help their former employees.

Help Aiden, his family, and all these people to find a worthwhile future, and to be able to manage even though everything seems so hopeless. Please help them, Father.

Aydan I will be keeping you, your dad and grandfather , all the family and all employees in my prayers and daily Masses
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone one who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly to you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To you do I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

:signofcross:
 
Aydan faithful soul, I ask Jesus to flood your family with graces and blessings.

Jesus I beg You to takes the needs of this family into Your living, vigilant care and healing.
 
Things are just continuing to get worse. Please pray that my father will be able to sell his house quickly. As for me I’m continuing to have trouble in school especially with finances. My friend who just came back from Turkey will not speak to me and I have no idea why. It is very upsetting to me. Worst of all I was unable to go to Mass because of the weather because the nature of my disability makes it extremely hard for me to go out in when it is this cold. The only positive news is that my cousin is getting out of the hospital next week so we are all thankful for that but even so I’m feeling so discouraged right now I don’t know what to do. Please pray for me. Thank you.
 
Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top