Prayers for my parents?

• Thread starter Thread starter Finella
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Finella

Not sure what forum to use…so thought I’d try this one.

Is it ok for me to ask for your prayers?

If it is… please pray that my parents get a break. It seems that for as long as I can remember there has just been one thing after another. They range from financial to health to deaths in the family.

My dad has been working non stop since I was born… he’s never had a vacation. He is a truck driver and doesn’t even get a full weekend off most of the time. I am worried because he is getting older and less able to handle the long hours and physical labor.

I am worried for my mom’s health too. She has severe asthma and I have to use my fingers *and *toes to count how many times I’ve almost lost her. More recently she has been through several emergency surgeries and long tough recoveries.

Financially things are very tough right now. They may even lose their home.

My sister is ill and still lives at home with them.

Please pray for health and strength to deal with all of the hardships.

Thank you…

Finella

I will try to remember them in my prayers. I would think God has tenderness towards those who endure and continue to strive as it sounds like your parents have.

Greg

40.png
Finella:
Not sure what forum to use…so thought I’d try this one.

Is it ok for me to ask for your prayers?

If it is… please pray that my parents get a break. It seems that for as long as I can remember there has just been one thing after another. They range from financial to health to deaths in the family.

My dad has been working non stop since I was born… he’s never had a vacation. He is a truck driver and doesn’t even get a full weekend off most of the time. I am worried because he is getting older and less able to handle the long hours and physical labor.

I am worried for my mom’s health too. She has severe asthma and I have to use my fingers *and *toes to count how many times I’ve almost lost her. More recently she has been through several emergency surgeries and long tough recoveries.

Financially things are very tough right now. They may even lose their home.

My sister is ill and still lives at home with them.

Please pray for health and strength to deal with all of the hardships.

Thank you…

Finella
Finella,

As a parent, I can tell you that your parents have a treasure beyond what they could receive from good health and/or a comfortable financial situation. They have a child that cares deeply for them. They have you. 😉

I’ll remember them in my prayers.

I’ll pray for them but as another post said they sure have a gift in you.
God Bless

yes. You can always ask for prayers here. I will include them in my prayers. Don’t you just hate seeing your parents grow older? It breaks my heart since they are always helping me out in so many ways.

May God bless your family and you too!

I will pray as well. I have asked for prayers from people here before, and it is time I return the favor. Like others have said, you are a true blessing to your family. Keep the love going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back