Prayers for self improvement

  • Thread starter Thread starter L05
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

L05

Guest
Pray that I may overcome laziness and self centeredness. Pray that I may deepen in my prayer life and Love of God. Pray that I be a good and holy wife and the person God wants me to be. God bless.
 
I ask Jesus to help you find joy in getting your house looking its best, and by being postive and active, helping your husband to feel better about life and you and himself.

Dear Jesus, God loved me into existence. Please be merciful to my Creator by ensuring that I fully live God’s dream of me.

Occasionally, in others’ eyes, I glimpse a loving, delightful person whom God created out of love. Please help me to become truly that person, so that others can experience Your love, goodness, and beauty in me, and can receive the blessings You intend for them through me.
… Please Jesus, make me who I am in the dream God always had of me.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top