L
leeleea
Guest
Please help me pray to the Lord for my son, and the healing of our family. He is gay, and now living with a partner. He is only 19 and trying to make it as a performer. Finances are tight, he is adjusting to living with someone, and we (his parents) are adjusting to not having him with us and living a lifestyle we don’t approve of.
My husband won’t go to visit him or help him. I cannot do that, but am very sad and hurt that my son has pushed us away, told us we are “dead to him” because we don’t loan him money for rent, food, etc. I give them food when I can and try to stay in touch, but my son is a bit controlled by this older man and cannot contact us freely. I check as I can and son is okay, as of today, but it is still a very tough situation and I wish and pray it was better.
Thank you for adding your prayers for me and my family.
My husband won’t go to visit him or help him. I cannot do that, but am very sad and hurt that my son has pushed us away, told us we are “dead to him” because we don’t loan him money for rent, food, etc. I give them food when I can and try to stay in touch, but my son is a bit controlled by this older man and cannot contact us freely. I check as I can and son is okay, as of today, but it is still a very tough situation and I wish and pray it was better.
Thank you for adding your prayers for me and my family.
