R
raes
Guest
I am expecting and yesterday my husband and I went for our first ultrasound appointment. It was a wonderful experience, but the following came to my attention…
My ultrasound technician (who I know from our parish) told me today about a patient she had earlier in the day - a woman who was thinking about having an abortion due to an unplanned pregnancy (the guy was not in the picture, it was a one night fling style of thing). The technician said that when she started the ultrasound, she found out that the woman was having twins. The woman was not aware of this and became extremely upset, and felt rather alone in this situation. It turns out the the woman was worried about completing her schooling… she’s doing her Masters in Early Childhood Education.
Anyways, I would ask that you pray for this woman, and for her two unborn babies.
Many thanks.
My ultrasound technician (who I know from our parish) told me today about a patient she had earlier in the day - a woman who was thinking about having an abortion due to an unplanned pregnancy (the guy was not in the picture, it was a one night fling style of thing). The technician said that when she started the ultrasound, she found out that the woman was having twins. The woman was not aware of this and became extremely upset, and felt rather alone in this situation. It turns out the the woman was worried about completing her schooling… she’s doing her Masters in Early Childhood Education.
Anyways, I would ask that you pray for this woman, and for her two unborn babies.
Many thanks.