Pre-Marital Sex

  • Thread starter Thread starter runner93
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting analogy Whitacre Girl. And spot on about it being worth it by the wedding night. I’m sure a lot of people will go with the “it was such a spiritual experience, it was like nothing else” and there was that. But since I’m a guy, we tend to be a bit more earthy and I’ll just say this without being graphic :

It was 15+ months since my wife and I started dating to our wedding night. It was about a year since I knew I was in love with this woman and more than nine months since I formally proposed that we actually got married. Short time by some of today’s standards, but it was like a freaking eternity to me.

It was tough to not fantasize in an immoral way, but impossible NOT to think about the wedding night. You let that anticipation build up and it just goes bezerk when you are finally able to let it out of the cage. So yeah, there was that. And it was totally worth it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top