Priests to Be Updated on Satanism

• Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HagiaSophia

Forget the new “Exorcist” film, the Vatican is offering the real thing.

A Vatican university said on Thursday it will hold a special “theoretical and practical” course for Roman Catholic priests on Satanism and exorcism in response to what the Church says is a worrying interest in the occult, particularly among the young…"

“In the last few years there has been a lot of interest in Satanism and it develops because of the media. It’s not that the devil is in the media, rock and roll or the Internet but the media can be damaging when it is used the wrong way,” Carlo Climati, one of the professors of the course, told Reuters.

“For young people, interest in Satanism can start with a CD, move onto the Internet. From there, it sometimes develops into home-grown, seemingly harmless things like going to cemeteries but sometimes can lead to murders, as we have seen.”

The two-month course, which begins in February and will be limited to priests and advanced students of theology, will include themes such as Satanism, diabolic possession and “prayers of liberation.”

Satanism, the statement said, aimed to sow confusion among the young and promote a world without moral rules.

According to some estimates, as many as 5,000 people are thought to be members of Satanic cults in Italy with 17- to 25-year-olds making up three quarters of them.

reuters.com/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=7043360

40.png
HagiaSophia:
Forget the new “Exorcist” film, the Vatican is offering the real thing.

A Vatican university said on Thursday it will hold a special “theoretical and practical” course for Roman Catholic priests on Satanism and exorcism in response to what the Church says is a worrying interest in the occult, particularly among the young…"

“In the last few years there has been a lot of interest in Satanism and it develops because of the media. It’s not that the devil is in the media, rock and roll or the Internet but the media can be damaging when it is used the wrong way,” Carlo Climati, one of the professors of the course, told Reuters.

“For young people, interest in Satanism can start with a CD, move onto the Internet. From there, it sometimes develops into home-grown, seemingly harmless things like going to cemeteries but sometimes can lead to murders, as we have seen.”

The two-month course, which begins in February and will be limited to priests and advanced students of theology, will include themes such as Satanism, diabolic possession and “prayers of liberation.”

Satanism, the statement said, aimed to sow confusion among the young and promote a world without moral rules.

According to some estimates, as many as 5,000 people are thought to be members of Satanic cults in Italy with 17- to 25-year-olds making up three quarters of them.

reuters.com/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=7043360
What are they going to do about it?! Summon people to the inquesition?! Hypocrites…

Nope. They and we are going to put on the armor of God and fight a spiritual battle, one that the enemy(satan) tries to bind people in the darkness of lies and egotism(pride).The repeated,“you can be like gods”.That leads people to a perpetual darkness.God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Nope. They and we are going to put on the armor of God and fight a spiritual battle, one that the enemy(satan) tries to bind people in the darkness of lies and egotism(pride).The repeated,“you can be like gods”.That leads people to a perpetual darkness.God Bless
lol…

Led Zeppelin75:
What are they going to do about it?! Summon people to the inquesition?! Hypocrites…
What do you care. If you claim to be an atheist, you don’t believe in God, so why believe in anything He created?

Led Zeppelin75:
Dear friend

If you do not share the same beliefs that is your choice and I respect that but please don’t be offensive and intolerant towards people who do hold belief in God. Thank you

God Bless you and much love and peace to you and those you love

Teresa

Led Zeppelin75 http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/statusicon_cad/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register(“postmenu_344516”, true);

The most prestigious University in Rome has revealed that they are going to upgrade the teaching of Satanism and Exorcism plus the effects of such. In the past 30 years the growth of Satanism has exploded in the USA and in Europe too.

Led, your profile has you listed as an atheist. The Devil loves guys like you because you do not admit the existance of Satan or the Devil. Satan want people to believe that he doesn’t exist, that way he can move throught the world and seek to ruin the souls of men with no opposition.

I certainly hope Satan does not attack you directly, Led. But if it does happen what are you going to do? Hint- go see a Priest.

All my life I have heard that the Devil doesn’t have to attack mediums, curanderos, witchcraft workers and athiests BECAUSE THE DEVIL ALREADY HAS THEM…HE DOESNT HAVE TO WORK TO GET YOU, HE HAS YOU.
JMJ
BG

40.png
Exporter:
.HE DOESNT HAVE TO WORK TO GET YOU, HE HAS YOU.
Well I can’t speak for “him” but the moderators obviously got’em,.
😛

40.png
MrS:
What do you care. If you claim to be an atheist, you don’t believe in God, so why believe in anything He created?
In all the time I’ve spent in forums I’ve never yet figured it out - what is it in some personas that necessitates a visit to religious forums to “bait and troll” - it has to be some kind of inner need for a nutrient even if it reflects itself negatively. It’s so odd.

40.png
HagiaSophia:
In all the time I’ve spent in forums I’ve never yet figured it out - what is it in some personas that necessitates a visit to religious forums to “bait and troll” - it has to be some kind of inner need for a nutrient even if it reflects itself negatively. It’s so odd.
Absolutely and no doubt in my mind. I don’t even think it’s odd, just incredibly sad.

“Our hearts are restless until they rest in you”-- St. Augustine
(I cried when I first heard that)

Just think how much some nearly choked inner part of their very soul is starving, and crying to be fed. They just can’t recognize it for what it truly is.

Peace and Prayers to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back