J
JPSimon
Guest
I’m sure that you are like me and keep many souls in your prayers.
My question is, sometimes, when the opportunity to ask another for prayers, or simply to spend a limited time praying in dedication for someone, how should I prioritize who to pray for?
I have some definite needs within my family, especially for conversions and for the restoration among family members of lost faith. But I also have friends and coworkers who have more difficult life circumstances or health concerns.
My tendency is to pray for the people most immediately in my mind, hoping that God will help me focus the person most in need. Then at night I will pray for all the people in my life who I feel are in need.
Do you think it is best to give family, spouses, and near relatives priority when devoting time for prayer? Or should I continue to go by instinct and pray for divine inspiration?
Love in Christ,
JPSimon
My question is, sometimes, when the opportunity to ask another for prayers, or simply to spend a limited time praying in dedication for someone, how should I prioritize who to pray for?
I have some definite needs within my family, especially for conversions and for the restoration among family members of lost faith. But I also have friends and coworkers who have more difficult life circumstances or health concerns.
My tendency is to pray for the people most immediately in my mind, hoping that God will help me focus the person most in need. Then at night I will pray for all the people in my life who I feel are in need.
Do you think it is best to give family, spouses, and near relatives priority when devoting time for prayer? Or should I continue to go by instinct and pray for divine inspiration?
Love in Christ,
JPSimon