Pro-life alternative fighting breast cancer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SallyMargie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SallyMargie

Guest
bcpinstitute.org/

I know several people who used to take the Susan G. Komen “Walk” for breast cancer, but have stopped once they learned they were donating to “Planned Parenthood.” This is a wonderful pro-life alternative!
 
bcpinstitute.org/

I know several people who used to take the Susan G. Komen “Walk” for breast cancer, but have stopped once they learned they were donating to “Planned Parenthood.” This is a wonderful pro-life alternative!
Thank you so much for that info. I never realized the Komen organization was donating to Planned Parenthood. Won’t contribute to that one anymore!
 
Thank you so much for that info. I never realized the Komen organization was donating to Planned Parenthood. Won’t contribute to that one anymore!
Thanks, bmaj–that’s SO refreshing to hear!
I posted this info on another forum where a young mom said she is planning to join the SGK “Race” this year. I gently suggested this organization is pro-life and a great alternative, and pointed out the SGK/PP connection. She totally ignored me, as did another woman who responded to her post. The irony is that the “poster” had a photo of her little baby as her avatar. Amazing how some people cannot connect the dots! Hope you pass the word on the SGK/PP connection. God bless!🙂
 
Thanks, bmaj–that’s SO refreshing to hear!
I posted this info on another forum where a young mom said she is planning to join the SGK “Race” this year. I gently suggested this organization is pro-life and a great alternative, and pointed out the SGK/PP connection. She totally ignored me, as did another woman who responded to her post. The irony is that the “poster” had a photo of her little baby as her avatar. Amazing how some people cannot connect the dots! Hope you pass the word on the SGK/PP connection. God bless!🙂
Definitely will pass the word around!
God’s blessings to you also - may we all never forget all of those innocent unborn babies.
 
Guess the American Cancer Society also supports PP, according to the Drew Mariani show today.
The Girl Scouts sound “iffy” on this. Anyone have any further legit info on them supporting PP?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top