Pro-Life Group Names President Donald Trump Its 2020 “Person of the Year”

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Pro-Life Group Names President Donald Trump Its 2020 “Person of the Year”​

CHERYL SULLENGER DEC 22, 2020

Operation Rescue is pleased to announce that the recipient of the 2020 Person of the Year Malachi Award is President Donald J. Trump.

The Malachi Award is given by Operation Rescue every year to recognize individuals who sacrificially work to advance the cause of protecting the pre-born.

During President Trump’s Administration, he has done more to protect unborn lives than any other President in U.S. History.
More at:

No surprise here.
The groundwork he has done in his term will be lasting and quite possibly fatal to the pro-abortion side.

Short of packing the supreme court, it would appear roe v wade to be in jeopardy.
That would be a significant blow to those in favor of abortion.

It would be a great thing to be able to convert everyone.
But I do not believe the lives of the unborn should be made to wait for that.

I have run into the argument recently that the pro-abortion side made a valid claim that we do not value life on the basis that we do not pursue legislation in favor of trying to convert people.

All avenues towards wiping out this practice should be pursued.

I think it is even sadder that so many people think they know his heart …

Sad that people don’t recognize that our lives are a journey and we change our hearts over time …

Sad that a person who would move immediately to protect 99% + of unborn children and recognizes that there are impacts related to women who have been preyed upon through rape and incest and whose lives are complicated further by an undesired pregnancy related - not to their actions but through the evil perpetrated on them by another … the third one - life of the mother - is really not an issue as that is not a reality - medical care can address the health of both without the direct killing of the baby … in some cases the care of the mother could have the unintended consequence that ends a baby’s life … can be dismissed as not being pro-life enough - a purity test that allows the continued unabated murder of children by the tens of millions

Last edited:
Would anyone tell their children to use Donald Trump as a role model?

That’s priceless. He isn’t even pro-life. Sad.
I will take the word of Bishops and Pro-Life organizations. Do you have some credentials to judge this?

Trump’s cut funding for abortions overseas, while the Democrats do indeed fund abortion overseas, in the 3rd world which I don’t appreciate at all.

He’s a saint and has saved many lives.

It’s not about whether he is or is not…to whatever standard you hold.

It is about what he has done towards the pro life cause.
It’s not about what we think is going on in his heart.
It is about actions he has done.

Last edited:
48.png
Pez:
I will take the word of Bishops and Pro-Life organizations. Do you have some credentials to judge this?

Trump’s cut funding for abortions overseas, while the Democrats do indeed fund abortion overseas, in the 3rd world which I don’t appreciate at all.

He’s a saint and has saved many lives.
Now he’s a saint? Good grief.

There’s a reason the Church doesn’t canonize people until after they’re dead.

The Democrats have now veered into infanticide, they are into revoking the Mexico City Policy which will fund abortions overseas.

For me, if I only see someone criticizing Trump on this issue, I’m scratching my head. Why no comment about these other issues??

This isn’t even worth debating.

Trump is as the article says, the most pro-life president ever, I will take their word, I’ve got a pro-life record. Some people don’t.

I agree with that, but when it comes to the many flaws of a politician and abortion the death penalty in scope isn’t proportionate.

Pro-choicers and other leftists cannot attack President Trump’s numerous outstanding pro-life actions, so they need to invent another way of attacking him. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back