Pro Life Search?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loren_1of6
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have had time for stuff like this:

mortgagemarketdominator.net/ (says it was written/posted July 9)
mortgagemarketingdominator.com/leads/closed.html
mortgagemarketingdominator.com/leads/application.html

And they managed to keep access to the e-mail addresses to send out that e-mail, and the advertisements people have been receiving, but not the contact info of the people who paid money for the books? Why didn’t they try to make contact with as many affected people as they could to “notify them of the problems [they] were having” through the mailing lists they retained?

It would presumably be a criminal act for the web developers to refuse them access to their sites unless it was through some fault of their own, such as non-payment or violation of their terms of service agreement.

Also, their domain hasn’t expired, and is still registered to ProLifeSearch.com with Jack Manhire as the administrative and technical contact: networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=prolifesearch.com
This is absolutely shameful :mad:

So disheartening. I’m just at a loss for words.
 
I don’t know what happened to it either, but you might want to consider using goodsearch.com/ for the time being.

For every search you do, it will donate a penny to the charity (or school) of your choosing.
It looks like this site has no problems with donating to Planned Parenthood. :mad: I figured I would enter their name just to see what comes up. Unfortunately, they are everywhere. :banghead: Just one location of PP had already earned 7 times the amount Priests for Life had earned for the year.

BTW, aweber is a tool marketing people use for generating and managing their internet leads.

Needless to say, I agree that the more I delve into this stuff with PLS, I am really disappointed.
 
A group I work with started a new and improved version of this search engine (no relation to the previous site or owners) called www.ProLifeInternet.com

This one is run by a pro-life non-profit (crossroads pro-life) and 100% of the proceeds will go to pro-life efforts and organizations. Hope this helps.
 
As another alternative to prolifesearch.com, you could try povertysearch.com. It’s a site I created about a week ago. It’s the same concept, except the proceeds go to help the poor (at the outset, severely crippled orphans in India). 👍
 
I don’t think it was a scam, just poorly managed. Again, a coalition of pro-life groups started www.prolifeinternet.com (basically the same thing, but better and 100% of the money raised goes DIRECTLY and ENTIRELY to pro-life groups)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top