Protection from Possible Demons

  • Thread starter Thread starter Singing
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Singing

Guest
Greetings, I am looking for advice. In a few months I along with my husband are supposed to be going to visit with a relative (non-Catholic) out of our area. Suddenly I felt called to look way into his Facebook page, which I normally have no interest in. Arghh. I saw photos of him very recently casting a type of demon circle, as he described it by using chalk on the ground outside of his house and joking about it. I’m so concerned about him and what to do about this! Aside from praying that he will wake up and stop this craziness, we will not stay with him as planned., and make other lodging arrangements. We will however be invited to visit with he and his family. I’m not sure if we should go to his home. But if we go, I’ll likely sprinkle holy water in his home. Does anyone here have suggestions, or experience with this? Thank you and God Bless You All.
 
Last edited:
Pray that the Most Precious Blood of Jesus cover all of you head to toe, and if you feel inspired say some Hail Mary’s for protection.

Oh and the St. Michael Prayer:

Saint Michael the Archangel ,defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray ; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
 
Last edited:
Singing, I honestly would stay away from his home. My ex wife invited practicing witches into her home with our kids. What I did, upon learning this and her obstinacy; was that I prayed a Rosary with the intention that God would draw a protective circle around her home that would keep out evil spirits that do not process Jesus as Lord and Savior.

The visions my kids had of weird things they saw at night went away.
 
Last edited:
Good for you. Praise Jesus. It’s so scary. I can see how this behavior, even if it’s not being done seriously could be damaging to all our family, even from afar. I think we will need to tell our relative how seriously concerned we are. And begin saying novenas, talk to our priest.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, it is pretty scary. I’ve been afflicted by the demonic before and it’s not fun at all. I’d also suggest this: Do a Holy Hour on his behalf and do a deliverance prayer while you’re there. Ask Jesus to cover him with His Precious Blood, ask Jesus to break any and all attachments to the demonic and demonic spirits, pray for the conversion of his soul with a Rosary and invoke Saints Benedict, Antony of the Desert and Saint Michael the Archangel.

Pray for God’s breaking of, and protection from; the demonic over your whole family.

I definitely would advise to talk to him, with love and truth; about stopping this behavior from now on.
 
Last edited:
Please take sorcery very VERY seriously. There’s people on YouTube playing games with demons, trying to predict the future. I won’t mention examples out of fear that inquisitive people might look them up and fall into the trap. As God tells us, we must be unlike Saul who asked a witch to tell the future. We must solely rely on God.
 
Are you regularly recieveing the Sacraments? Living in a state of friendship with God? Then no weapon formed against you can stand. You have literally nothing to fear.
 
This is an opportunity to find out how mark 16;16-20 applies to you and . there are books and teachings on the believers authority.
 
Actually, the Church teaches that one should not grapple with evil forces on behalf of one over whom one has no authority without the permission of the bishop, who usually grants that permission only to the exorcist. Even with those over whom one has authority, actions should be very limited.

The reason for this is that one can open oneself up to attack by undertaking too much.
 
You’re right. Some people get a little too brave and wander into dangerous territory. Do not test evil, it’s like playing with fire.
 
Dont stay at his home. Visit him. Pray for him. I’d leave the holy water out of it.
 
I had a background in creative writing…I haven’t been writing much lately because I have been in a deep depression.

I had on occasion poked fun at the devil in my writing, and wrote a poem about “ask the devil” when you want a diamond ring or expensive car, and how he would barbeque you later in hell. It was a very ironic, cutting through the bs, and even gave one of my readers the chills. A friend remarked, “Girl, you are playing with fire!”

I just wanted a little fun at the devil’s expense. Then things started to happen and I went into a deep depression about many different things. Overwhelmed by these feelings, I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.

Now I am feeling better, but I don’t think I will poke fun at the devil again, and anyone who has a suspicion that there is anything diabolic about something - no matter what it is - should stay far away from it.
 
Holy shoot girl. I started reading more about him on Wikipedia and felt depressed too. I would encounter more difficulties in my faith. I’d also have terrible nightmares. So terrible that I’d wake up at night. My heart would beat so fast and hard, I could feel my neck throb and my body shake with every beat. I took too much interest. I’m completely alright now. Praise God. I quickly cut myself off, my goodness the content was so disturbing. Especially bap*****’s statue. With children praying to him.

DO NOT LOOK FOR EVIL. CURIOSITY SURELY KILLS THE CAT. I CENSORED THE WORD FOR A REASON.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top