Protestant YouTube Channel

• Thread starter Thread starter ziapueblo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ziapueblo

Greetings all,

So I’m Orthodox but love watching/listening to commentary from other Christian traditions. This YouTube channel, Gospel Simplicity, has really thoughtful and wonderful dialogue with other Christian traditions. Austin, who runs this channel, has interviewed both a Catholic and Orthodox priest. These interviews can be found on his channel as well as his tours of a Catholic and Orthodox Church. He has an upcoming interview with Trent Horn and a wonderful interview with Fr. Josiah Trenham. I love the channel because Austin wants to learn about the ancient faith (Catholic and Orthodox).

Definitely a channel worth subscribing to and just thought I would share!

ZP

Then this is another Channel you might like. The 10 Minute Bible Hour. I’ve watched videos of him touring many different church buildings and interviewing the Pastor/Priest for those churches. His latest video is an interview with the President of the Assembly of God United States Fellowship. He has also interviewed Coptic, Missionary Baptist, Lutheran, Seventh Day Adventist, Orthodox, Catholic and others about their beliefs and traditions.

He also gives his take on various topics like violence in the Bible and where is God during Covid-19.

In addition, has a good podcast, currently he is commenting on the book of Matthew.

Both Matt of the Ten Minute Bible Hour and Austin of Gospel Simplicity are excellent. I love watching them, esp. the Ten Minute Bible Hour and highly recommend both.

As an Orthodox Christian, I appreciate how they sought to learn about the Orthodox faith from Orthodox sources (interviews with Orthodox and touring an Orthodox Church).

ZP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back