Qualities For A Wife I've Come Up With

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ego_Svm_Nemo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch, you guys are really tough on the poor op. I bet he didn’t know what he was in for…

🍿
 
researching the issue and guess what I found

Every Man needs a
Beautiful wife,
intelligent wife,
caring wife,
loving wife,
sexy wife,
adjusting & cooperative wife,

but it�s sad that law allows only one wife.
You already have a wife. Given this, your post is rather ridiculous.

You aren’t going to find anyone here that would approve if you turned to adultery to solve your problems.
 
You already have a wife. Given this, your post is rather ridiculous.

You aren’t going to find anyone here that would approve if you turned to adultery to solve your problems.
It was obviously a joke:shrug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top