T
Tom317
Guest
I have read that many people from many different faiths and traditions have the hope of receiving eternal life in Heaven. This includes Protestants, Muslims, Buddhists, et al…
I have also read that Heaven has different levels and different rewards and that Roman Catholics who remain faithful to the end of their lives will be the only souls to enjoy the fullness of the beatific vision…in other words the beatific vision has been reserved by God for Roman Catholics, though many other souls will still be saved.
Have your read anything similar to this?
I have also read that Heaven has different levels and different rewards and that Roman Catholics who remain faithful to the end of their lives will be the only souls to enjoy the fullness of the beatific vision…in other words the beatific vision has been reserved by God for Roman Catholics, though many other souls will still be saved.
Have your read anything similar to this?