A
Ashurie
Guest
Hello everyone,
This Sunday, I will be attending my first Mass - as I am becoming a Catholic, my local Parish have invited me to attend weekend Mass until May, where I will be formally be part of the Parish.
However, I am wondering, what should expect to happen in Mass? Also what should I wear? I have dress shorts that reach just below my knees and a nice shirt…I was considering to wear.
Thank you for your help.
This Sunday, I will be attending my first Mass - as I am becoming a Catholic, my local Parish have invited me to attend weekend Mass until May, where I will be formally be part of the Parish.
However, I am wondering, what should expect to happen in Mass? Also what should I wear? I have dress shorts that reach just below my knees and a nice shirt…I was considering to wear.
Thank you for your help.